Epson Stylus Color 760
The Epson Stylus 760 sets new benchmarks, even for discerning users, as a result of its excellent printing quality on normal paper and its high print speed. Behind this high quality standard are the newest technologies from Epson: with the new improved color permanent print head with Epson Micro PiezoTM Technology and a high resolution of up to 1440 dpi, the result of the Epson Stylus Color 760 is simply "photo fantastic." With this photo quality, your graphics become brighter, your presentations more persuasive and your ideas more fascinating. The Epson Stylus Color 760 is the perfect partner for your ideas at home and in the office.
- Brilliant: maximum print quality on normal paper through new smaller dots (4 pico-litre Ultra Micro Dots) and up to 1400 dpi resolution
- Fast: New variable sized droplet technology and bi-directional printing for a high print speed in color and b/w
- Whisper quiet: incredibly little print noise through new construction
- Friendly: parallel and USB interface for PC and Mac worlds
- Inclusive: image processing software Adobe PhotoDeluxe